Today we tried feeding Gavin some solid food (if you can consider something so runny solid). Amy took the first tries in getting the spoon in to his mouth.
Then I took my turn.
Now, a series of pictures with Gavin's thoughts.
What is this..... stuff? Are you sure you are doing this right? Really?
OK, well, I've seen you big people do this enough. I guess you know what your are doing.
Hey, I like having everyone watching me! YAY!
There is that stuff again. Booo!
Hey, you are still all here watching me. OK, I could get used to this.
It's kinda fun if you make some airplane sounds! Lets try some truck sounds next time.
Am I looking OK? I would hate to have a messy face for a picture.
Hey. Why are we still here? Isn't it time to go play in the bouncer?
Ummmmm, can we wrap this up? I have some things I need to do.
OK, so this isn't so bad. I guess I could get used to this.
In all, I think our first feeding went alright. Gavin was happy, got a little bit of food into the mouth, and we have some better ideas of how to make his food. We will keep you all posted as the messes get bigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment