Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Survived Homecoming Week

It was Homecoming week at the school I teach at.  It actually went really well.  The students dressed up, no real behavior issues (thank you freshman), the assembly was actually good, and we won the game. Plus, there were fireworks.  I was worn out at the end and actually slept in Saturday.  We've spent the weekend relaxing and cleaning.  Bryan is currently sound asleep on the floor with the Cougar fleece pulled over his head. 

I will be much more relaxed after the Daffodil Princess Selection is done on Thursday.  

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I laugh cuz people think we are busy. I think you two match us on the busy thing :-) Aunt Jamie

Claire said...

Sounds like you had a fun time during Homecoming Week. What's the Daffodil thing all about? Are you involved in the process I'm guessing?

Amy and Bryan said...

It's the Daffodil Princess/Parade. I am the coordinator for the school. I organize our selection night.

Claire said...

Ah, how many girls are trying out?